Abyss: End of Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've joined The Cause. Which God do you fight for?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Runie
Admin
Runie

Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking Empty
PostSubject: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:04 am

HEY GUISE.

Sorry I've been absent lately. Not like you guys are posting in my negligence >> What the EFF. It's been insanely retarded busy at work, clocking in 27 hours in just three days. Bitches need boots, I guess. But then school has been occupying me, not to mention in the little spare time I had, I couldn't access the internet, since a storm reset the router. So I'm posting this from a school computer sitting next to a kid who smells like curry. But at least I'm here. I believe I'm caught up on posts, and will try to get on a school computer as often as I can.

<3

EDIT:

GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE! *Farnsworth voice* Turns out my little Mac Mini has an ethernet port, which works just fine. So I just can't be online and playing Xbox Live at the same time *sigh* I can deal.
Back to top Go down
http://ViewtifulAurellie.deviantart.com
ManiacMidget

ManiacMidget

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:55 am

You can't deal!! Cowboy Bebop was fun but fuck me I wanted to play Fable III Sad Oh well I need a new computer anyway. Christmas and my birthday are coming up *WINK*
Back to top Go down
ManiacMidget

ManiacMidget

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:57 am

Quick question... How do you list your characters in your profile? I'll just put them in my siggie for now.
Back to top Go down
Runie
Admin
Runie

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:53 am

Isn't there a place for like...a bio or something? I don't know. =P

Also the net works on the computer now, but I have to search for it every time I turn it on. Laame
Back to top Go down
Rosie-the-Horrid

Rosie-the-Horrid

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:28 pm

May I suggest making a sub board in the Immigration Offices board that we users can post a thread that we can keep track of all our charries and the threads their in? Would be a bit easier than having to go into each users profile to find their characters. Or so I think.
Back to top Go down
Runie
Admin
Runie

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:27 pm

ROSIE YOU SO SMART
Back to top Go down
Rosie-the-Horrid

Rosie-the-Horrid

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:15 pm

I KNO!

And...
Another suggestion,

Make a general downtown board to RP in, cause there really isn't one and I think one would be a bit more convienent. Don't you?
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:04 pm

It would be very convenient! What is a destroyed city without downtown? There needs to be one... it would be awwwesome. yep.. workin' tonight! Wink
Back to top Go down
Runie
Admin
Runie

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:26 pm

What, like Times Square? or something along that lines? Or literally just a general 'Downtown NYC"
Back to top Go down
Rosie-the-Horrid

Rosie-the-Horrid

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Well I see the Times Square board and that works for now, I think this is enough boards until the site really picks up than we can add more.
But now I think that's an appropriate place to have Gabriel's first appearance. : D

Oh and just to let everyone know, I do not have MSN Messenger anymore, because I'm fairly certain that's where I got the virus. So for now if you want to get a hold of me, just message me here or on the face of book.
Back to top Go down
Runie
Admin
Runie

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:56 am

BITCH you should get Skype then. It's totally the new 'in' thing. You can use it just as messenger too, not creepy video chatting! Very Happy

[Edit]

Does it tell you a board has a new post, even if the post is yours? It does it to me all the time and it's annoying as shit

[/Edit]
Back to top Go down
Rosie-the-Horrid

Rosie-the-Horrid

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:49 am

Perhaps I will than XD

And it sends me emails when other people post, doesn't send me those when I post though...Your just special XD
Back to top Go down
Runie
Admin
Runie

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:46 pm

Like, not emails, but the icon lights up in a forum after I post, even if the new post is mine. It's annoying as hell. Also, if there is a new post but I don't visit it right away, sometimes it marks it as read so I forget to see it all together.
Back to top Go down
Rosie-the-Horrid

Rosie-the-Horrid

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:49 pm

Oh no that doesn't do that to me, maybe it's an admin thing.
Back to top Go down
Runie
Admin
Runie

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:25 pm

laaaame. you get skype yet? if you did my username is ApinyaSays
Back to top Go down
Rosie-the-Horrid

Rosie-the-Horrid

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:50 pm

Yar! My username is obi.tan for any others that have it on here.
Back to top Go down
Rosie-the-Horrid

Rosie-the-Horrid

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Scratch that, as soon as I longed into Skype the virus came back...

So yeah...
If you want to contact me, either catch me here or on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Runie
Admin
Runie

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Jesus. It is herpes? And it has flare ups?
Back to top Go down
Rosie-the-Horrid

Rosie-the-Horrid

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Yes it is the PC equivalent of herpes, and yes it does have flare-ups, whenever I use a messenger system of any type apparently >_<
Back to top Go down
Runie
Admin
Runie

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:02 am

I believe if you go to the Windows Live website it has a FB Chat-like thing you can use from there?
Back to top Go down
ManiacMidget

ManiacMidget

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:53 pm

That's what I use when I'm on the school computers. Just got to your msn or hotmail account and "messenger" should be one of the options on top. It pops up like Facebook chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking   Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlement, this is your Admin speaking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abyss: End of Days :: OoC Area :: General Board-
Jump to: